“The Liebster award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers! It has German origins and has several definitions: dearest, lovely, pleasant, and valued, among many others. This award is a great way to make connections with fellow bloggers, and support new blogs or blogs with less than 1,000 followers!”
Oh my goodness, I am so excited and unbelievably honoured to be nominated for my first blog award. Being a first time Mama brings a lot of uncertainty, anxiety and a whirlwind of emotions & during those times (and the 4am feedings) I found comfort in reading and relating to what others were going through. From there, I started BebeSteps Blog as I wanted to share my experience(s) to reassure others they were not alone either. My blog has evolved into something much more personally meaningful (if you’d like to know more, please take a look at ‘about me’) but I still absolutely love the connections, encouragement and support felt within the blogging community… not to mention all the laughs I get from some of your posts! Thank you so much to The Other Johnsons for the nomination. I am so appreciative of your support <3.
To continue the love, I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award also:
10 Random Facts about myself
- Lover of all things genuine
- Disneyland is my happy place
- Candy enthusiast
- I would absolutely love to travel the world with my little family
- I am either all in or completely out. (this is a blessing and a curse)
- I can be extremely outgoing or extremely quiet, depending on my mood
- 90s R&B will always be my favourite
- I enjoy reading quotes (and love finding ones that match how I’m feeling)
- I secretly wish I was an island girl- living somewhere warm & near the ocean, barefoot, surrounded by flowers & fruit
Questions from The Other Johnsons
If you could magically be great at one thing, what would it be? Singing 🙂
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Greece
Describe your perfect vacation. Would be somewhere warm, with no concept of time, surrounded by those I love.
What do you do for fun? I blog! (and eat)
What are your pet peeves? When people are late. Time is money!
How would your friends describe you? I think they think I’m pretty funny 😉 Some would say I’m a free spirit.
What is your primary motivation in life? My family
What is one of your most recent achievements? My greatest achievement is getting my daughter to breastfeed… I am so proud of myself!
Who inspires you? My Mama
Why did you start blogging? In hopes others would feel comfort in knowing that someone may be feeling or going through similar thoughts and/or situations as we try to get a grip on this whole parenthood thing.
Nominees, please answer the following questions:
- What is your favourite song?
- What is your greatest fear?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What is one thing you are most proud of?
- If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
- Describe your perfect vacation.
- What is your dream job?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do with some of your winnings?
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Why did you start blogging?
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post!